Blockchain’s ability to generate exceptional opportunities to create and trade value in society is leading a monumental shift from ‘internet of information’ to ‘internet of value’. It is high time to identify and prioritise the various areas of interest in public and private sector, and educate the market about the transformational potential of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
It is taking place on 26-27 April 2018 in Moscow, Russia.
Be a part of the summit to meet, interact and create business relations with the representatives of world-leading corporate and financial institutions.
Some of the leading speakers include:
• DANIELLE DI-MASI, Marketing and Communications Expert, The Interactions Lab PTY LTD, Australia
• MAXIM GORBACHEV, Managing Partner, RMI Partners, Russia
• JACK SHAW, Executive Director, American Blockchain Council, United States
• HANS CHRISTENSEN, Director, Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Centre (Dtec), UAE
• RICHARD KASTELEIN, Founder of Blockchain News, Cryptoassets Design Group & Blockchain Partners, Netherland
• KENT KRISTENSEN, CEO, Telegraf.money and Debit coin, Denmark
• DINIS GUARDA, Author; CEO & Founder, lifesci, United Kingdom
• DIANE SCHRADER, Founder and CEO, THIRDact, United States
To learn more about the summit, visit us at https://moscow.worldblockchainsummit.com/